Programming .NET with C# The .NET runtime includes powerful mechanisms that can be leveraged in different languages. This intensive hands-on course puts you in the driver’s seat as you become adept at taking advantage of the most advanced programming mechanisms of .NET:
- Learn the C# language.
- Use C# both through command line tools and Microsoft Visual Studio.NET.
- See how C# compares to C++.
- Take an in-depth look at the internals of the runtime.
- Build GUI Applications with Microsoft Visual Studio.NET.
- Interface with databases (ADO.NET) and the web (ASP.NET).
- Debug .NET applications.
.NET frameworks and libraries .NET comes with an impressive set of class libraries. Learn how you can leverage them to greatly lower the cost of development.
- Integrate your own classes into the .NET framework
- Learn how the CLR supports development of robust and reusable classe
- Integrate your application with XML
- Build graphical interfaces in a breeze for both desktop and web applications
- Build multithreaded systems in .NET
Object-Oriented Programming on .NET
- The principles and techniques of object technology including abstract data types, multiple inheritance, genericity, deferred classes and many others.
- Design by Contract and its applications to documentation, debugging, inheritance, project management, handling of abnormal cases, and building robust systems.
ASP.NET You will discover the new way of building Web applications with ASP.NET. ASP.NET is a full rewrite of ASP which takes web pages development one step further, enabling a clean, coherent, extendible design, and better performance.
- Design active pages with a clean separation between code and HTML content.
- Refactor existing ASP pages in more efficient ASP.NET pages.
- Discover the new ASP.NET controls
- Use Visual Studio.NET and Web Forms to build web pages
- See how to use ADO.NET in connection with ASP.NET to let your Web site serve as a simple and efficient window on your databases.